The Gilman Scholarship Program is happy to announce that the online application system is now open for students participating in study abroad programs during either the Summer 2012 or Fall 2012 or 2012-2013
Academic Year terms. We anticipate this will be our most competitive cycle ever so please encourage your students to seek your guidance and utilize all available Gilman resources. For more information about the Gilman Scholarship, webinar schedules, and other helpful resources please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman.
Summer & Fall 2012 online applications are due March 1, 2012 by 11:59 p.m. CST.
For students applying for any academic term (Academic Year, Fall, Spring or Summer) please find the eligibility requirements below:
* Enrolled as an undergraduate student at a two- or four-year U.S. Institution
* United States citizen
* Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of study abroad
* Participating in a study abroad program that is no less than 4 weeks (28 days) in one country and no more than an academic year
* Receiving academic credit
* Study in any country not currently under a U.S. State Department Travel Warning or Cuba
For more information, please contact the appropriate person below:
Applicants (last name A-K): firstname.lastname@example.org , 832-369-3484.
Applicants (last name L-Z): email@example.com , 832-369-3485.